The scripts have been applied for copyright protection, if forward please keep the original copyright.
This film RECALL expounds the safety of automobile and its elicited thoughts, but it's all through artistic and bloodless, even very lifelike and interesting…
It is known that by 2019, the annual sales of turbochargers will reach 49 million units worldwide and 13 million units in China. It is estimated that there will be at least 245 million turbochargers worldwide and 65 million turbochargers in China. The death rate of ten thousand vehicles in China is about 6.2 people (4 to 8 times than developed countries), then at least 403 people will injure and 111 people die every day due to the 2 seconds potential safety hazards of turbocharged engine.
According to the investigation, turbocharging technology has a history of over one hundred years...
- Investors with global film investment experience.
- US or EU director with international award-winning films, or matched experience or talent, works as chief director for global market.
- Sponsors, such as electric vehicle manufacturers etc.
Actors are Americans or Chinese who are American or have many years of experience in the United States.
In order to meet the needs of the later stage of the full story, some of the main actors also need to have ballet and modern dance skills.
Announcement for investors, directors and producers:
- The finance rights, titles and honors of the film could be owned by the investors, directors and producers, except for the original copyright.
- The author will PROMISE to take out at least one-tenth of his own box office net profit of the RECALL film, to establish a mutual fund for the reduction of potential safety hazards caused by automobile design.
- For the healthy development of the original spirit, the author considers the copyright of the script to be non-for-sale and reserves the following rights and benefits:
1. For the sustainable development of the follow-up story, the author retains the right of veto on the adaptation of the script if necessary.
2. In order to the performance of the directors and actors to accord with the foreshadowing of the follow-up story, the author reserves the right to recommend to directors and screenwriters.
3. The author plans to promote the market and obtain the profits during the shooting period by live broadcast, so retains the ownership of the directors for live broadcast.
4. In order to match the action art embedded in the script with the market promotion before the film release, the author reserves the right to market promotion synchronized with the producers.
5. Because of the 4th item mentioned above, and in order to maximize the total box office profit, the author retains the rights and ownership of the RECALL website, as well as the online distribution rights of the film but the sales will be credited to the shared total box office.
This film is based on real accidents.
Queeniet woke up in the morning from a nightmare of a car accident, and puzzled on the relation between the nightmare and reality.
Angle hit the bridge and fell into the river while he drove car to sent Queeniet to fish market and returned alone.
Then Queeniet was known that she had the ability to sense traffic accidents.
The policewoman Justina invited Queeniet to investigate a strange disappearance case, she discovered that there was a lot of mystery behind it. The Missing person's family was cursed that the father must return to the past to correct the history, by the recall from the forefathers.
Justina's son, Angel uncovered the secret accidentally under the masks which his father - Gunnar gift him as birthday present, and his grandma Olds finally put down the hard family constraint.
They knew that Gunnar had broken the curse very early, however he chose his own way to atone for the mistakes of their ancestors.
Finally Queeniet unraveled the nightmares that had plagued her, but there's another answer need to be exposed for more people lives ...
ACT 1 Chinatown Apartment - Wake Up
ACT 2 Lifehere Bridge - Check Up
ACT 3 Bay Area - Dream Sea
ACT 4 Road Fork - Oneiromancy
ACT 5 Lighthelle Bridge - Falling River
ACT 6 Justina's House - Unfasten
ACT 7 Generation I - Triple Blood Alliance
ACT 8 Justina's House - Emergence
ACT 9 Police Station - Join Together
ACT 10 Justina's House - Moksha
ACT 11 Cemetery - Funeral
ACT 12 Angel - Fifth Newborn
YuLiang: YuLiang Zhu /Cosliang | New Generation Film Director /Chinese Descent /(Ballet & Modern Dancer)
Justina: American Policewoman /(Modern Dancer)
XiaoJing: XiaoJing Liang /Queeniet | Student Broad in America /Chinese Descent /(Ballet & Modern Dancer)